It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Server Updates
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:24 pm 
Resident of DA

We recently published a patch as part of our focus on tackling bugs that you guys have been posting in the forums along with addressing some of the balancing issues we see. I'm hoping to keep this sort of update going, to give you guys ideas what has changed where I can.

I'll add posts to this one (or Curb/Latharn will) to signify new changes.

Post subject: Re: Server Updates
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:41 pm 
Resident of DA

Our most recent update went live just over two weeks ago, here's a quick changelog of what we were able to tackle this time.

* Another pass at alleviating spawn related crashes.
    * NobleBorn bug was fixed and rebalanced.
    * Disappearing Quiver/Weapon-on-back when logging off was addressed, they should be visible once again if you leave them on without preforming .flusharmour.
    * Consuming Beverages does not mean you also consume the glass that held it.
    * Fixed a bug that allowed some spells casted on items to not dissipate upon caster logout.
    * .pd has been fixed, it previously showed you a inverted splash screen, it will not show all new items but will list them for items that have issue removing normally.
    * Perpetual Potion Bug is now fixed, cooldown for drinking potions has changed as a result.
    * MetalChests (the metal version of woodenchest) is now craft-able once again.
    * Cold Damage has been rebalanced, it is now slightly more dangerous when some tundra creatures attack you.
    * Fixed a issue that treated NDS as DemonSoul Characters in the death system when situations would dictate DCs were to be given when a NDS was killed.
    * Blue Khalag will now not attack players, unless they have been attacked.

Curb was the architect of most these changes with commits from Latharn and myself as well. This should be the first of many updates to fix the bugs you guys have reported, keep reporting these bugs and how to reproduce them.

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]